Retail Strategy: Capitalizing on Regained Consumer Confidence and Influencing Shopper Behavior
For the first time since the economic downturn, the retail industry is seeing a consistent rise in profits. However, while consumers are back in the stores, their mindsets have changed. They are more educated and more demanding, but spending habits per day still haven't returned to the levels reported by Gallup polls in 2008, just prior to the downturn.
The CIO Retail Summit will help retail organizations learn how to cater to this new consumer, leveraging technology to improve customer experience, convey a consistent brand message and increase profit margins. Agenda topics will include:
- Influencing consumer choices with social media
- Maximizing business through mobility and mobile applications
- Cloud computing compliance, security and optimization
- Talent management and retention
- Maximizing the return on digital signage investments
The CIO Retail Summit is an opportunity to explore best practices, have in-depth discussions and make new business contacts in a relaxed, yet focused setting. Attendees will leave the event with new ideas and the ability to make better business decisions for their organizations.